These Terms and Conditions govern the terms of your access and use of Spenty website, platform and/or services provided through this platform as website visitors, signal followers and signal providers, and constitute your legal agreement with us.
After you click on ‘Sign up’, ‘Register’ or ‘I Agree’ or when you use the Spenty website, platform and/or services provided through the platform, a legally binding agreement on these Terms and Conditions is concluded between you and us.
- “Terms”, “Terms and Conditions” means these Terms of Conditions.
- “We”, “us” means Spenty, owner of the Spenty Platform.
- “User”, “you” means a person or a company using the Spenty Platform and the Services as a website visitor, Strategy Follower or Strategy Provider.
- “Strategy Follower” means a user, who has signed up for the Services by registering on the Spenty and uses Spenty Services and Strategy Provider’s Services by following trading signals from Strategy Providers.
- “Strategy Provider” means a financial markets trader, who has developed certain trading systems designed to generate trading signals to be used by Strategy Followers, and who streams their trading activities through Spenty Platform or through the platforms and websites of our licensees.
- “Broker” means a broker and its online trading system, which is integrated with Spenty Platform and where the Strategy Followers’ trades are executed according to the trading signals from Strategy Providers.
- “Spenty Platform” means the website and our proprietary web-based platform for auto-trading, accessible at https://www.spenty.comor any other online website or mobile application provided by us, through which Spenty Services and Strategy Provider’s Services are available and provided, including their sub-domains, programming code, related technologies, know-hows, databases and design.
- “Spenty Services” means provision of the Spenty Platform by us:
- To Strategy Providers in order for them to provide Strategy Provider’s Services to Strategy Followers through the Spenty Platform. Such services also include access to the trading statistics of Strategy Followers, who follows you as a Strategy Provider.
- To Strategy Followers, in order for them to receive the trading signals from the selected Strategy Providers and following them on financial markets by real-time duplicating (mirroring) their trading activities and execution trades in automated mode according to the trading signals through account opened by Strategy Followers with a Broker (Brokers) and connected with the Spenty Platform. Such services also include (i) validation of the received trading signals from Strategy Providers, (ii) sending the validated trading signals to the Strategy Followers’ accounts with Brokers for execution, and (iii) access to the portfolio management and the trading statistics modules of the Spenty Platform.
- “Strategy Provider’s Services” means making available by Strategy Provider its trading activity and streaming it to Strategy Followers through the Spenty Platform. Each trading action performed in Strategy Provider’s account connected to the Spenty Platform is sent to Strategy Followers’ Broker accounts as a trading signal. Such a signal automatically triggers a trade in Strategy Follower’s account (i) if it falls within the settings and parameters set by Strategy Follower and (ii) in case this particular Strategy Follower has chosen to follow the trading signals from this certain Strategy Provider.
- “Services” means Spenty Services and Strategy Provider’s Services.
2. Registration and Your Account with Us
To use the Services, you will first need to register for an account with us. You may only use the Services if you are 18 years of age or over (or such other higher minimum legal age in your country) and it is legal for you to do so according to the laws that apply in your country. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that at all times you comply with the laws that govern you and that you have the complete legal right to use the Services.
You can open an Account with us by entering your valid email address and login name, which will become your Account name, and choosing password (“Login Details”), and other information such as your:
- first and last name,
- country of residence and
- phone number.
You shall ensure that information provided at registration is always accurate and kept up to date.
You may be able to change information you have provided at registration by editing your Account preferences or contacting us.
You must not disclose your Login Details to anyone and allow anyone else to use it. You are responsible for the security of your Login Details.
Everyone who identifies themselves by entering correct Login Details is assumed by us to be the rightful Account holder and all transactions where Login Details have been entered correctly will be regarded as valid.
You may not create multiple Accounts.
3. General. Use of Spenty Platform and Services
Any use of the Spenty Platform and the Services is at your sole option, discretion and risk. By using them you acknowledge that you do not find the services to be objectionable or unfair in any way.